The Farmers Weekly magazine have published and article on Perry's revolutionary CentriKleen and their new LGCRS (Light grain & chaff recovery system).
To view the article by Farmers Weekly please click the link below
Product Information - CentriKleen
CentriKleen is the cost effective, simple solution to your drier’s dust and chaff problems.
KEY POINTS - CentriKleen
- Can be fitted to existing axial fans on all makes of drier.*
- No additional motor power
- Up to 90% of visible dust and chaff collected
- Does not require additional steel support**
- No moving parts
- All galvanized
- Dust and chaff can be collected into a trailer or dust box
- 2 models currently available to suit 1M and 1.25M diameter axial fans
Product Information - LGCRS
Tired of cleaning your drier exhaust plenum during harvest?
Then you need the LGCRS system!
The Light Grain & Chaff Recovery System is a pneumatically operated system that is installed at the base of the exhaust plenum. It has been designed to help reduce the build up of dust, chaff & seeds in the plenum by periodically discharging any product that may have been pulled from the grain column and puts it back with the main grain flow.The Light Grain & Chaff Recovery System (LGCRS) removes the need to clean out light grains and chaff from the drier exhaust plenum.
- Additional option on all new driers but can be retrofitted to shutter discharges.
- Pneumatically operated only. Connected to existing drier compressor.
- PLC controlled so frequency of drop can be adjusted.
- Labour saving
- Particularly useful when drying Oil Seed Rape or light seeds
- Chaff and light seeds released directly into the discharge hoppers
- Pneumatic flap optimizes the airflow in the drier when in the shut position.
Mr Strawson of Strawson's Farms in Louth was one of the first people to have the new LGCRS installed in his brand new M611drier.
For more information on the LGCRS please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1404 890300 or email us at email@example.com
Please click the links below for futher information:
- Continuous mixed flow grain drier
- Drier discharge
- Drier cleaning and access
- Drying light seeds
- Light grain & chaff recovery system (LGCRS)
- Dual column driers
- Energy saving
- Fan options and silencers
- Fuel and burner options
- Grain column features
- PLC drier control panel
- Plant control panel